Friday, September 19, 2008

Match Me If You Can...

Uhm... make that $310

Updated at 5.15 pm: There is a reason why I LOVE this community - $280 has come in since this morning (if I am counting correctly.. and my 'rithmetic may be off). THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! You're all friggin' awesome.....


Hi y'all:

If you drop in here frequently, you all know that I have very strong feelings in regards to what Tori is trying to do with her Lend4Health blog. When I checked in this morning (as I do every day), she had the following update up. And I am 100% with her - we need to do something to get funding for the current loans moving again.

I'll start.. I am going to contribute $5 to each outstanding loan (personally, I wish I could fund all three.. but I can't... while I -AM- very creative when it comes to finding and generating money, the events in the stock market of earlier this week have put a, I hope temporary, hold on quite a few of my projects - so until those holds are lifted, my own revenue stream is pinched..).

My challenge to my visitors? Match me if you can..

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, September 19, 2008 , Blogger Tori said...

I matched you! :) THANKS

 
At 2:18 PM, September 19, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Awesome!!!

Keep me posted on any and all loan activities, OK? Then I'll update my original post as appropriate..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home