Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Salamander....

So while yesterday's Halloween Party did not go so well (although there is a BIG silver lining that I'll write about later), attending another Halloween event went very well.
I have several pictures of Salamander "horsing" (Ninja-ing??) around with FRIENDS at a school Halloween party (real friends, not just class mates or school mates), which I cannot post for privacy reasons.
I do, however, have one picture of Salamander that I CAN post. I'll let that pic do the talking ("Pay close attention to the sparkle in this young man's eyes....")

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, November 02, 2008 , Blogger K Fuller said...

There is nothing like catching a real smile! Sometimes we take the forced, asked for smile, but the real one, with the dimples, will fill you up till the next time you catch it!

 
At 2:16 PM, November 02, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

:)

All my brain was saying was "happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy..." when I saw how this pic had turned out..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home