Sunday, November 02, 2008

Insert Trumpet Fanfare...

Boys got back at 1.45 pm. They were gone for 3 hours, and, per their dad, walked about 4 to 5 miles. Oy.... little more than I would have liked, and it certainly explains why Salamander looked ready to collapse and why Potatey was crying...

#######

PINCH ME AGAIN.. 2 hours and 25 minutes have passed, and no sign of the boyos yet. I have gotten a ton of stuff done so far ...

#####

Pinch me.. might I be dreaming?????

The boys' dad just took BOTH boys for a hike at one of the local nature preserves (hence the trumpet fanfare). Let's just hope my suggestions to not go beyond 1 - 1 5 miles (as Salamander definitely has mito issues) have registered...[as if not, I'll be replacing the trumpet fanfare with ominous drum rolls in a few hours.. ]

Regardless, if I am reading "the signs" right, this news worthy occurrence will leave me with about 1.5 to 2 hours of "alone" time. So off I go on a mad rampage to get stuff done (cooking, doing laundry, bill paying, supplement preparing, supplement reordering, IEP reviewing, cleaning, etc etc etc ...).

Oh, you thought I'd be using that time to take a nice long shower, or to sit on my butt for a while?
Nah.. If I get stuff done now, while the boyos are away, then maybe, just maybe, I get to chill for a bit tonite after they are in bed...

Latah..(yes, yes, I need to post the 'so what happened yesterday at that party' story.. but that will take more time than I have right now..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home