Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today I am finding myself much, much, very much in need of this, this, and this.

It's been "one of those days", and I am finding myself perilously close to throwing a giant big "F#CK U" at everybody and everything that keeps throwing up stupid and inane roadblocks on my path to getting things accomplished. I am very much a 'work within the system' kinda person and I know that you get a hell of a lot more accomplished with 'playing nice in the sandbox', with 'catching people being good', and with 'making people feel like it was all their idea to begin with."

But today, I am just so NOT in the mood....

[yes, yes indeed, newsflash. I am human. Problem there is no space in my life for ME being anything less than super human.... Oh f#ck, somebody just send me the nicest email.. I am going to cry...]

4 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, October 31, 2008 , Blogger K Fuller said...

I am not sure I can get it to work but I have a link you may enjoy. My husband and I refer to a certain comedian when we are just at our wits end with the talking heads and the unworkable system that we have to navigate to help our son. It is a totally child inappropriate link. Shall I send it to you?

 
At 4:04 PM, October 31, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

YES, please....

(funny you felt you had to ask.. inappropriate is my middle name.. LOL)

 
At 4:37 PM, October 31, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

OMG.. thanks for sending me the link.. Too effin funny

(and yes, I DID add the link to the post.. let's see if you can find it.. LOL)

 
At 6:55 PM, October 31, 2008 , Blogger K Fuller said...

Ha Ha, I did find it in the post.It is very powerful indeed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home