Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still sick.. but got to get it together enough to spend the afternoon at a client's site.

Boys woke up NOT in a good space. Potatey was moody, cranky, grumpy - complained that he hadn't slept well, that his head was hurting. He is congested again too.
Salamander was the total polar opposite this morning of what he was yesterday. Low/no energy, couldn't wake up, looked like a ghost (very pale, purple shadows under his eyes, bright red lips). Complained that he was very tired, that he had a headache, that his body was hurting all over. He too is again congested.

Are they getting my 'bug'?
Is this house making them sick (as I didn't see the 'stuff at waking' while we were gone for a few days)?
Is their ever struggling metabolism trying to clear the chlorine from this weekend's pool adventures?
Trouble settling back into the school routine?
Effects of HB12 wearing off for Salamander?
More detox for both boys?

Hell if I know.. As I am feeling pretty crappy myself, my usual 'we'll figure it out, and then things will settle again' attitude has gone MIA. I just want for my boys to feel good for a few days. Just so we can get our feet back under us...

Off to get my act together...MUST GET SEVERAL HOURS OF PAYING WORK IN TODAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home